Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weird Working/Sleeping Patterns

Working and sleeping weird hours. Two days ago I had 3 hours sleep before having a meeting about the May group show. I then came home and worked all night and into the day till 2 pm, then slept till 11 pm now up working again. Am trying to finish off all the 220 color film ring flash stuff. I might try to scan a few I did last night and put them on the blog, before my processor dies again. I have 6 more cycles of 4-220 films to do tonight and into tomorrow to finish off the 220. If I can do the 6 batches I will only have 1 roll of 35mm and 1 roll of 220 film along with a few sheets of color 4x5 left from the trips film.

I plan on developing the 4x5 color film this week also sometime and might also develop some 8x10 color sheets (10 total) I shot as sort of an experiment (never shot 8x10 color neg film before that) back in 2009 with the white background in Thailand. Who knows if I love one of those color 8x10 film shots it could be included in the May show.