Tuesday, April 4, 2023

A Dream About A Wet Plate Dude

Dreamed of a man fighting through epic failures and difficulties while chasing his wet plate photography dream. He was worn out and exhausted. He had no more to give, had reached his breaking point. People yelled out that he should quit, he almost did but then suddenly changed his mind. The man in the dream smiled and said he would continue. His look of defiance at the end of the dream was inspiring. Then I woke uo. 

A rather epic dream, involved and long. The guy did not look like me but was a fighter. I will try to remember his spirit. 

The 8x10 Ambros are from the last working days of last season. Need to continue to climb upwards this year. Will work on the trailer today. I bought a second deep cycle battery I need to install.


8x10 Ambrotypes from the 15 year cross Canada wet plate project AMBROTOS KANATA