Tuesday, August 3, 2021

2 Big Deliveries In 1 Day!!!!

Two big arrivals from the Czech Republic on the same day! The HF2024 (20x24 view camera) and my 35x35 silver bath tank, both came via FedEx. The tank got a bit of damage to one of the lid corners. It it should be OK, the damage is not to bad, no light leak that I can see. Everything else looks fine. The HF2024 arrived in mint condition. Another good day!! Now the most important part, making strong images. Gear is great, the the photos are what matters thou.

One side note, the HF2024 is relatively light. I will be able to use it in situations where getting the HF3535 is impossible. Very happy with this buy so far. It is a welcome tool for certain situations.
You can see the damaged tank corner in the first photo. Not sure what the best way to repair it is. Will ask around.

The HF2024 (20x24 inch view camera) on top of a used metal shipping case I bought several months back, I hope the camera will fit in the case, going to try to squeeze it in tonight at work.
The 35x35 silver tank/box. You can see the slight damage on the lid, upper right.
The tank does not fit in the back of the trailer. I would have to remove the shelving to make it fit. My hope is to put both the 16x20 and 20x24 tanks in the back of the trailer (less chance to knock over).
With the dipper pulled entirely out, there is still about 8 1/4 inches of working room.
My second 20x24 inch film holder, still need a 20x24 wet plate holder. MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.