Thursday, March 5, 2020

Possible "Shades Of Grey" Magazine, UNB Art Centre Exhibition Photograph

from Facebook.....

Another possible "Shades of Grey" magazine, and or UNB Art Centre exhibition photograph.
This photo was made in 2013, the first time I met this child, he was being taken care of by his young but slightly older sister (you can see her hand on the left of the picture).
I photographed this young boy several times years later, he was always filled with so much fun and mischievousness. He would smile, then pretend to take something from my camera bag before running away, hoping I would chase him. In 2015 I photographed him with his younger sister as they played and hid inside some suitcases they had found in the garbage.
Young baby boy in his dump shack home. THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP, Mae Sot garbage dump, Mae Sot, Thailand, 2013

Young baby boy in his dump shack home, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP, Mae Sot garbage dump, Mae Sot, Thailand, 2013