Saturday, March 7, 2020

Master Print Samples For UNB Art Centre Show

Had a good talk with my buddy Larry recently about the coming UNB Art Centre show. He suggested I send them samples before they print the big 44 inch tall images. I was thinking of that tonight during my night shift, sent Larry this note. Sometimes its good to have such helpful photography friends. I think I will go with his idea. It took me 9 days to get the message, but I finally go it!

Larry I had an idea tonight..based on something you mentioned last meal.

For the UNB show in 2020..maybe I can make sample master prints in a smaller size...then send those to the people in Fredericton for them to use as a guide for the super large stuff...Avedon did that for his white background American West photos..first did up 16x20s the way he liked them before printing the big stuff.

Thanks for your suggestion Larry.