Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Platinum Printing Buy: Bostick&Sullvan

Ordered my first sets of Platinum-Palladium printing chemistry from Bostick&Sullivan. Expensive stuff but well worth it I think. The cost was $501.60 USD. Shipping was $61 USD via the cheapest version of USPS postal mail.

I decided to first try Bostick&Sullivan's recommended digital negative Na2 Platinum-Paladium kit and also purchased a straight warmer tone Paladium kit. After I play with these over the winter, printing my digi negs of past work I can either continue with these kits or move on to a straight Platinum kit or a traditional Platinum-Paladium kit.

The 2 kits I bought

Note* Bostick&Sullivan was the company kind enough to donate funds to help the "Families of the Dump" They are really good people.
Bostick&Sullivan Donation Blog Story