Monday, October 1, 2018

Photo Things To Do

With the PAG show over now, my 6 months in Thai well over and my mothers health situation stabilizing and safe. I now have time to do some NEW things, photo related.

1) Want to make up 4 different submission packages and submit the work to multiple galleries. I have no shows on the horizon, time to work to get at least one. The 4 submission subjects to each gallery  will be (unless the chose gallery has previously exhibited the work). I need to tell more stories.

    - "Sex Worker Portraits


    - "My Fathers Last Days" My fathers fight with Pancreatic cancer.


    - "Kodoku" solitude in Japan


    - "Families of the Dump" 5 years of shooting to choose from, the 5x7 work? the colour work? 120?
        35mm?


2) I will make a hard copy mock up autobiographical book, no holds barred, of my life in photography. Will let the fur fly, maybe it can be published after my death.

3) Lots of film to develop from Thai trip, as well as recent shots made with the Speed Graphic and Stereo, Blad Panoramic cameras.