Friday, January 10, 2014

Almost Out Of Film To Develop

I started with 200 rolls and now I am almost done the film development. I did 32 or 40 over the last few days, and am doing another 32 tonight (8 rolls at a time). I am running out of film to develop that was exposed at 200ASA the Tri-x that was exposed at 800 and 1600 will get stand development and take longer to complete. Am looking forward to finish this part of the process  (film development and scanning) and moving onto actually making some prints! Thats the really fun part.

Update* Did another 18 rolls last night. I am down to 17 rolls of 200ASA Tri-x and a handful of around 12 films shot at 800 and 1600 ASA, these will take longer to develop. I will develop the pushed film using stand development 3 or less at a time. I also have a few films that might be 200 ASA or 1600 (dropped them in my bag before writing the proper ASA on the cassette), I will have to cut off little snippets off these films to test them before doing full film development.