Sunday, January 26, 2014

And Now The Hard Part

I have completed 5 of my 90 days in a row in the darkroom, now for the HARD part! Printing on my days off is one thing but doing it after a 12 hour security night shift is quite another. I will try to do at least an hour in the darkroom each and everyday over the next 7 days. Maybe on some days I will just do up a bunch of masks, maybe some enlarged contact sheets, maybe I will try some fibre fine print stuff, I just got to keep working! The only way we all improve at anything is through dedication and hard work, its time I became a better more devoted, consistently working printer. No excuses, it's the work that counts, in the end it's all that matters. If the work is strong it will be remembered and have a lasting impact if its poor, trite, common place it will be quickly forgotten.