Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Last Day In New Orleans

Well today was the last day in New Orleans, it was another day of fun, photos and good food. I went to see the wonderful Salgado prints again at "A Gallery For Fine Photography", I also got a chance to speak to the photographer and owner Mr. Joshua Mann Pailet, a generous and friendly fellow.

Earlier in the day I went to photographer Richard Rinaldi's artist talk and bought a wonderful book of his called "Figure and Ground". Mr.Rinaldi is talented photographer doing imprtant work.

Later in the day I had a delicious meal of oysters before ending the night and saying goodbye to all my new friends at the wrap up party.  Now it's time to go to bed I have to get up at 230am for my 6am 3 airplane flight back to Edmonton. I arrive back in Ednonton at 225pm and need to be at work at 530pm for my 12 hour security nightshift. It will be an exhausting journey and first night shift but PhotoNOLA and all my experiences here in "The Big Easy" made it well worth it.