Monday, December 2, 2013

Interview? Behold Photo Blog

In the few hours since  my return from Asia I have been going through the emails from my contact@gerryyaum.com. I could not access this email account from Thailand or Nepal so there was a bit of a back log, most of the emails said I had won 1 000 000 from a Nigerian bank but there were also a few of substance including the one below. Not sure this will happen, I got to the email a bit late but if it does happen it should be fun. The photographs at PhotoNOLA seem to be creating some interest.
----------------------------

Hello Gerry,

J….. …….. writing from Slate Magazine.

We'd like to do a story on your exhibition, "Body Sellers: The Sex Workers Of Thailand," at PhotoNOLA on our photography blog, Behold.

Would you be interested in doing an interview over Skype or email and showing some of the photos on the blog?

Best,

J…..