Monday, December 23, 2013

November Trip Scans 2

A number of photos shot from 4 different ongoing series this trip, not sure how many of these projects I will continue, the dump work for sure, the rest, I do not know. I would like to shoot the people under the freeway series again with the 5x7 next trip but am unsure of the street kids work in Kathmandu (expensive to travel there and I am under time restrictions). I wish I could work at the photography full time instead of being a guard most of the time, then I could continue all of these projects and add another 4 or 5 : ))! What a wonderful dream that is, making photos 24/7 for the rest of my life.

Khune Ooh cooking "People Who Live Under the Freeway Series", Thailand 2013
Mother feeding child 1 "Families of the Dump Series", Thailand 2013
Mother feeding child 2 "Families of the Dump Series", Thailand 2013
Working group 1 "Families of the Dump Series", Thailand 2013
Working group 2 "Families of the Dump Series", Thailand 2013
Woman worker "Families of the Dump Series", Thailand 2013
Working group 3 "Families of the Dump Series", Thailand 2013
Cooking rice 2 "Street Kids Series". Kathmandu Nepal 2013
Tattooed man "Klong Toey Slum Series", Thailand 2013
Young girl worker "Families of the Dump Series", Thailand 2013