Friday, February 8, 2013

Shipping Case

I got my shipping case today, it looks good, a bit beat up but not bad. The case weights 15.2 pounds which gives me about 35 pounds to play with for the aluminum plate mounted prints. I am not sure how much the plates will weigh but if I can get in 10 plates and still be under the 50 pound airline weight restriction I will be ok, a few extra prints would even be better. I will need to make the plate sizes a tiny bit under 16 inches wide as that would be a bit to snug. I will probably make the plates 15.5 x 19x5 then print the sex worker images on 16x20 paper but at a smaller size maybe 13.5 x 17.5 (or even a bit smaller). As long as I can dry mount onto aluminum, figure out someway to hang the plates and the weight is not to much this should work. Still lots of ifs!