Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pushing Hard

I am pushing myself hard to get the show printed in time. I worked a minimum of 8 hours a day in the darkroom all this week, somedays 12 hours and today something like 14 hours (with a few lunch breaks). I am running out of time to get this all done, after tonight I will only have 2 more free weeks to get this finished. I also have a bunch of other regular living things I need to do as well, I cannot live on photography alone.

I think starting this week I will have to put in 2 or 3 hours a day into more darkroom work after my 12 hour security nightshifts, maybe I can use these extra hours to do reprints which are easier to handle. I also need to find time to spot the prints and finish sanding and putting together all the frames, plus write up the opening statement, choose/scan a display picture (for upstairs in the Jubilee Auditorium building) and make up a title list.