Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Next Weeks AMBROTOS KANATA Plans

Thinking of taking the trailer/motor home out alone to make wet plate images, next week off. I need to overcome my errors and improve at the process. The only way I know of doing that, is working my ass off. That technique has worked in past photo learning experiences. I just keep my nose to the grindstone, till things turn for the better.

Thinking lakes not too far from Edmonton (to save on diesel), with free overnight stays at highway rest areas for 4-5 nights or so. Should be fun. Looking for things to photograph on the project within 100 miles of Edmonton. Going to concentrate on doing complete 8x10 clear glass ambrotypes in the field. Want to come home with some completely finished plates!
Anyone know of some local Edmonton lake areas that might work for the ambrotypes?