Tuesday, May 10, 2022

My Two Wet Plate Books

 Over the last several years I have been working on 2 wet plate type books.

The green one is all wet plate tech stuff. Teaching from many people is kept in this book, Quinn, Luther, Dale, Borut and many others. When I find something, in a book, or online (vids/websites/how to places) of interest, something I think might help me make better pics, some tech data or way of doing things. I write it down in my green book.
Thanks everyone for your help.
The red book is photo ideas and inspirations, plus general knowledge solely related to the long term wet plate project AMBROTOS KANATA. Ideas where to make photos, history of those areas, locations etc. Plus inspirational quotes and images from artists I love.

Green and red wet plate project books.