Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Final Print Count For The PAG Exhibition

The prints are almost ready for shipping. I plan on sending them out via the galleries Purolator account tomorrow at 8am. The gallery will frame the work for me, GREAT PLACE!

The total print count stands at;

33-13x19 colour digital prints on, MOAB Slickrock Metalic Pearl paper
3 - 11x14 b/w fiber silver gelatin darkroom prints, on Ilford Warmtone paper
17-16x20 b/w fiber silver gelatin darkroom prints, on Ilford Warmtone paper
5 - 20x24 b/w fiber silver gelatin darkroom prints, on Ilford Warmtone paper

Some of the b/w stuff is the same negative printed in different sizes. I will let the gallery choose which images in what sizes they want to hang, and which they do not. I like all the photographs I am submitting to them, the gallery can pic and choose as they please. Am not sure how many prints will hang, probably 15-20. The most important thing for me is telling the story of the families, especially during the artist talk on the 22nd and then raising some money to go back and help them.

Penticton Art Gallery Exhibition Details

The prints to be shipped off tomorrow