Friday, August 26, 2011

Buggered My Knee!

Trying to save money I spent the last week or so on my knees working on a darkroom water pipe leak. I thought it would be an easy job but I am not much of a plumber. My left knee has swollen up and is all puffy, red and extremely hot (like its on fire!). Been icing the knee and things seem to be slowly improving. I got most of the leak problem under control but still have more to do after I write this blog.

Sometimes trying to save money by doing it yourself can lead to bigger problems. I wanted to save money for the coming Thai trip so did not call in a plumber. Hopefully the knee problem will be gone by the time I fly next month, and I will also have taken care of the dripping under my darkroom sink.

Really need to bare down and make some quality portraits this trip. I feel this project is so much bigger than me, feel I have an obligation to live up to.