Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Bargirl 2003 Scans

I have been trying to finish off all my C-41 chemistry before moving on to printing work for the show and also for a special club meeting on March 21st. The meeting is designed around making submissions on a common theme for submissions to Galleries. Members bring in up to 6 prints on that common theme with a written artist statement and then an outside judge judges the work.

I want to put together 5 or 6 of the Khon Thai 4x5 portraits. I need to get feedback on those photographs as I am going back to Thailand this year to continue this series. I missed this theme judged meeting the last 2 years so want to get involved this year.

For now thou here are some scans from 2003, I have about 35 rolls of color 35mm film left now, along with 30-50 rolls of color transparency.