Monday, June 7, 2021

Steps To Get The Dakrroom Trailer On the Road

Drove the RV Fanny today for the second time to show my mother. For a 28 foot long machine she handles quite nicely. I think with some practise driving will be manageable, even when towing the loaded down darkroom trailer.

The plan next week off is to get the hitch stuff worked out and to take the motorhome on a two night camping trip 1 hour out of Edmonton. Two weeks after that will finish the trailer set up, do some trailer pulling - backing practise followed by a short photo trip somewhere near the city.
Managed to park the unit on the front driveway with 2 feet to spare. Later after I sell my camper van and clean the space out, I hope to park Fanny in the garage (if the AC clears the door).
 
Fanny parked in front of the house on the driveway