Monday, June 7, 2021

Bought Me A Haloview MC7108 7'' 720P HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera

Got a Haloview MC7108 back up camera today, was worried about the $333 CAD price tag but decided to go forward. I figured for safety reasons it was the best to get it. The plan is to have the monitor in the cab of the motorhome "Fanny", and the camera on the back of the darkroom trailer "Freddy". If it works as it should I will have the ability to see what is directly behind the trailer before backing up and whenever I am on the highway. I will need to do the set up of this unit by myself. I think this a smart safety move that will make driving easier. I am not sure of the total length yet of the motorhome and trailer (Fanny and Freddy) but I am guestimating 47 feet. A backup-look behind me camera, seems a good idea.

Haloview MC71708 Back Up Camera