Thursday, June 24, 2021

Double Battery Box

Got a double battery box for the Solar/Inverter power set up for the darkroom trailer. I plan on having 2 different battery systems. The first is the existing one set up when the trailer was built. That battery which is already in the trailer is recharged electrically using a converter  (coverts AC 110 power to DC 12v) and electric power. This system also powers lights in the trailer and the furnace start etc. I do not want to bugger with that pro set up so decided to do my solar/inverter rig independent of that. My solar battery rig should work fine. I will start off with one standard car battery, maybe adding a second one as needed. The solar panel will be used outside on a stand. Later I might attach it to the roof after I get a photographing platform made for me up there. The batteries at the other end will be connected to the inverter.

Double battery storage box