Monday, November 5, 2018

Proving That Angry Person Wrong

Several years ago an angry person I knew well attacked the photographic work I was doing quite harshly. He told me that my photography would never amount to anything and that photographs did not have any power to truly move people or cause positive change. I am glad recent events have proven that fellow wrong.  I have have always believed that photography can be a powerful instrument, that helps people in need.  I am so happy a tiny bit of that is now happening. Lets keep the ball rolling and keep up the fight! Lets ignore the negative people and follow our hearts to a better tomorrow.

Update* If truth be told there were actually two fellows saying basically the same thing to me at two different times. Gosh, it was rather depressing to hear at the time,  thou it was very motivating, trying to prove them wrong. Am glad I moved away from those type people and  on to more positive and supportive friends. Some folks just see the world with so much pessimism. The strange part were they were both part time photogs who did not truly believe in the over all power and importance of photography.