Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Black And White (B&W) Magazine Link

Here is the mag the interview and photos will be in. This magazine is available at my local Chapters/Indigo book store. It will bee cool to be shown in the same magazine like many of my fav photographers.

THIS IS  A WORLD GLASS LEVEL PUBLICATION, check it out if you have not read it before!

https://www.bandwmag.com

Note* I have had several long conversations with Jock Sturges on the telephone. He is a decent fellow who helped me with my photography, very opening and giving.  It is rather cool to soon (June issue) to be published in the same magazine as he was.  Just pure luck on my part, thanks David for finding the images and supporting them, thanks Dean for allowing me to be part of B&W, it is a true honour.

One of my favourite issues of B&W magazine. Love the Sturges article and images. Photo by Jock Surges.