Tuesday, December 20, 2022

3rd Magazine Story, Seems A Go


 If this happens it would be the 3rd paper magazine story on the work,#1 Silver Grain Classics and #2 Analogue Forever, I will be the 5th if you count thee 2 online mags "Shades of Grey". 

I think I am getting a bit ho hum about this sort of thing. It is alway nice to meet thee work published shared, to spread the word but my attitude has changed a bit. Thee first time I was super excited, thee second time I was kinda excited, this time its like "well that is nice, thanks".

"SILVERGRAIN CLASSICS PHOTGRAPHY MAGAZINE" THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP

"ANALOG FOREVER PHOTOGRAPHY MAGAZINE" THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP

'SHADES OF GREY PHOTOGRAPHY MAGAZINE' THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP

'SHADES OF GREY PHOTOGRAPHY MAGAZINE" THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY"