Wednesday, September 28, 2022

More Free Tools

Picked up a couple of free enlargers and a very nice free wheeled studio camera stand from my friend Arda today.

The enlargers are a Durst 1200 and a Durst modular 70 Micro. Some missing parts but I think I can get them working. I have extra 1200 enlarger parts because years back my friend Jack gave me a 1200 and extras. The Durst 1200 is my favorite enlarger.
Great to have friends!!!
Thank You Arda!!!!

Note* The camera stand at one time belonged to a quiet kind photo club friend of mine named Clive. Clive passed a while back and Arda took possession, now Arda passed the gear to me. I hope when I pass away the gear can continue to be used by others. Traditional photographic gear should be continued to be used by new generations of photogs.

Note** I wonder how many enlargers I now own? 15 plus I would think.

2 Durst Enlargers
Camera stand