Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Full Online Analog Forever Magazine, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP Story-Interview

Here is the entire Analog Forever Magazine online, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP STORY and interview.  After answering all the questions I have not gone back and reread the interview, kind of makes me queezy to read stuff written about me, or stuff I spouted. If your interested in the dump story, check out the link and photos.

Note* The reason I copied these was to do up a PDF file for gallery submissions. After the 2 coming big UNB exhibitions I have NO SHOWS to look forward to, NADA, NOTHING!  I need to update my submission files and start sending them to galleries again.

Note* They spelled YAUM backwards, as YUAM but that is OK, just a pseudonym. The photos and the lives of the people in them is all that matters. The stories and the people in the picture is all that matter.


Analog Forever Magazine Link

https://www.analogforevermagazine.com/features-interviews/gerry-yuam-families-of-the-dump

Analog Forever Facebook Link

Analog Forever Magazine | Facebook