Thursday, September 1, 2022

Analog Forever Magazine, Full Story THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP

Just browsing through the old ANALOG FOREVER magazine edition #3 THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP story. I never really looked at this closely before (makes me uncomfortable for some reason). I needed to find out what photos they used in the paper version, they are now doing an online version and I need to resend all the pics.

Thought I would share the paper version of the magazine story here. It will be soon be online. They published quite a few photos and did an interview as well. I am sure they will do as good a job with their online effort.
Thank you ANALOG FOREVER for your kindness.
If your in the mood please consider donating to help the families. I will return to continue the work in 2023.

Note* The interview is rather long, if you can manage it, take a look.

The entire story/layout/interview/photos as shown in the magazine, ANALOG FOREFVER #3