Saturday, December 12, 2020

Got My Free "Silvergrain Classics" Magazine - THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP


I got my free issue of Silvergrain Classics magazine yesterday. THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP got 9  photos over 5 pages. The printing of the magazine is nice thou I think a couple of the photos are a tad dark (my fault). The write up I did should be ok but I do not want to read it again, doing that makes me feel uncomfortable. Lots of room was given to the text, which is nice. The families story is the most important thing after all.

My copy of the mag has a hole tear on the back 2 pages and a slight water damage (even thou the magazine came in cardboard package), so I am disappointed with the part of it. I will have to see if I can find a more pristine copy of the issue somewhere else. The magazine has a Canadian price tag on it, so it should be sold off the shelf in Canada, maybe I can check out Indigo Books for it.

Overall a good first publishing effort of the work. I do wish thou that the pics were bigger, that there were more of them, over more pages but we all want that sort of thing. If I had it my way the whole magazine would be only about THE FAMILES OF THE DUMP :)!

Thank you Silvergrain Classics Magazine for telling the story of THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP.