Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Painting Of Darkroom #2 Continues

Darkroom #2 is starting to look a bit like a real darkroom. Been painting black paint on the walls and roof areas near where I plan to place my 3-5 enlargers. Also been working on another metal stand for my 3rd darkroom sink. I can see the darkroom in my mind now but lots to do yet, painting, cleaning, hauling stuff etc. It will be fun to teach workshops here.

Looking from far side of darkroom, where I have 3 large deep freezers (dad used these for his cooking)
Newly painted yellow cupboards to the left with spray gun sink
One of dads old table set ups with old cupboards, need to paint these
Legs for the second sink support
Where I plan to put the long plastic sink, was painting above so moved it
Will use one of these 2  temperature control valves, will let the plumber choose which
Newly painted black area, still requires at least 1 more coat, will need to buy another can of paint
Dads old sink area, with spray gun
The non used portion of the room, not sure how this will be developed yet
Another view
Dads large stainless metal sink on the right, will try to add a second spray gun here
View of the sink area, they will be against the wall, the enlargers on the table to the left them, with unit fatigue floor mats