Tuesday, December 11, 2018

My Fav Memory Of 2018

from Facebook.

A unique, fun year for sure. The memory I will cherish most is making photographs in the dump at night. The smells and sounds of the place were so overpowering. Then out of the darkness feeling a tug on my camera bag and hearing a young small child calling out..."Gerry! Solo!!" (lollipop) "Gerry!! Solo!!!". I would look down, point my flashlight and see an oh so small child reaching up with an outstretched hand and a sweet smile. Handed out dozens and dozens of lollipops that way, maybe one hundred or more. I will never forget the looks of those children before and after they received their little treats. A sad place but a beautiful memory that I will keep with the rest of my life.

"Ain't Photography Grand!!" "Ain't Life Grand!!"