Saturday, October 18, 2014

Video: Printing 'The Bride And Groom from Mae Sot Garbage Dump"

Here is a video of the first attempt at this print, a bit off but close. I did up print number 2 after making and pretty well nailed it. I will make up 2 more prints trying to make minor improvement to each, then move on to the next print. I will print one of 2 small child standing in garbage prints I want to make for the exhibition.

"Ain't Photography Grand!" There is no other thing that gives me more happiness.

I feel better about the recent camera purchase now. This is what I do, make photos, I am sure I will make good pictures with the Ricoh point and shoot, so nothing else matters. Money comes and money goes but good photography is important and great photography can live on forever. I will try to make a great picture with the camera, I will try to tell an important story about a forgotten life.

Now back into the darkroom to attempt to improve on the bride and groom neg. Everything in photography is so challenging, but I love it.