Friday, June 10, 2011

New Razzle Camera

I am not buying any more cameras but had 2 Razzle Cameras on order from Dean Jones that go back a few years. The razzle is a wonderful camera that allows shooting 4x5 hand held, Dean converts a poloroid body to allow 4x5 holders. You can make large photos using a lightweight rangefinder camera, its fricking awesome.

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~razzle/Gallery/gallery.html

Dean emailed me and told me the first of my new Razzles is ready, a lime green body with Linhof 90mm lens. I hope to use it to make photos with flash handheld throu out Southeast Asia, it will allow me to make large format negatives quick and easy in poor lighting conditions.

Thank You Dean!

I made these photo last trip with a 6x9 Fuji camera,65mm lens and flash, but was not completely satisfied, will try doing similar work with the new Razzle next trip.