Saturday, June 25, 2011

70?

For a long time I have thought that 70 years of age might be the deadline for me to create the body of work I hope to create. I am 47 now that gives me a mere 23 years to get this done!

There is a very good chance that I might not even have till 70 to get the photographs made, no guarantees in life, I might die or become disabled in some way before that. Anything after 70 would be a bonus, I need to take care of myself as best I can and hope for some luck, maybe I can squeeze a few more years out of my body traveling and carrying camera gear past 70 with a bit of luck.

Later in life my hope is to print a large body of work, print the work I that I might not have had the time to print at a younger age. Hopefully I can do 10 or 15 years of printing even as a very old man.

Gosh got everything figured out, don't I! I will probably get hit by a car tomorrow!