Monday, June 6, 2022

Need To Get Digital Files Completed By August 1 For The Fredericton UNB Exhibition

I put my computers in the car and brought them to work. I need to get my digital files ready for the coming UNB exhibition in October. I can work in the guardhouse on the files at night this week, next week and the week after that as well. I have some of the photo files completed in TIF form but need to do more from "under the freeway"  I also need to get all the 2022 pictures ready.

I promised the curator Marie 50 files for the 2 shows (THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP and THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY). I might have more than that to send, but if I can get together the promised 50, that should be enough. I believe 20-25 very large prints will be included in the 2 exhibitions. I send them the files, and they make the pictures for me. We should be getting $2000 or $2200 CAD for the exhibitions and maybe a print or two. I hope to donate as much as I can back to the people in the pictures. Any prints received would also be sold to raise money to help the people photographed.