Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Lay Auh And His Mom

 from Facebook..

Found out on the 2022 trip that Lay-Auh the boy in the photo, had lost his mom. His mom was always a sickly person, but hard willed and determined to help her family. She would always ask me to help and would get mad if I did ran out of donation supplies. Later she would be happy and smile when I gave something to her family. She was a good woman living a tough life who put her family first. Now she is gone, and Lay Auh, his brother and 3 sisters do not have a mom.

June 8, 2019 
Shared with Public
Public
A photo of the 2nd Win family boy, from the "Families of the Dump" photography project.. The pic was made a few hours ago, this morning when I was in the dump.
The wound image from an earlier post is his. I need to get him some medicine, maybe a antibiotic cream of some kind. Am not sure how he hurt himself. I have been photographing this boy and his family for 6 years, many of you have donated to help them get new boots, headlamps, rice and medicines.
No photo description available.