Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Big Tire Electric Bike And Trailer

I am thinking of getting a big tire electric bike and trailer for the AMBROTOS KANATA project. Often I will need to transport the large heavy plate holder and glass plate from long distances. If I had an electric bike, that journey would be so much easier. When your doing wet plate often you need to try multiple times to get it right, that journey there and back on an electric bicycle-trailer would be so much easier.

As a second type use, I could also transfer a mobile, minnie wet plate darkroom to difficult, far off locations, places I cannot get the RV and trailer.

A third use for the bike alone would be for personal travel. Often when your traveling with 45 feet of motorhome and trailer you need to park very far away from the action. As I get older having a bike to go shopping, or visit the sights will be important.

The bike would need to be powerful, the trailer foldable so I can carry it in the darkroom trailer.