Thursday, January 16, 2020

More HF3535 Camera Photos

Went to Filip Harbart's HF Camera Facebook site to get more photos of my new HF35 camera and build. You can see up close and personal, his heavy duty construction of this wonderful tool, The rear standard section is around 48lbs, the base section around 41lbs. I wonder if I can set this camera up on my own?

I have one more payment to make on the camera and then this beautiful machine will be mine. I hope I be worthy of it and make some important images with it.

NOTE* This camera will be used in a 10-15 year cross Canada photography project I am calling KANATA, the story of Canada in landscapes and portraits, done using the ancient technique of wet plate collodion (ambrotypes, pics on glass). I will make photos in this series until I am physically un able to do so (years 60 to 75?).

Filip Harbart of HF Camera with the first HF3535 camera. Mine is the second 35x35 camera that has handles on it to help with transport.
The camera on the base of the HF3535 is a HF810 (an 8x10 camera). This is a huge, mammoth sized tool.
Various photos from Filips HF camera website, of my HF3535 being built.