Saturday, October 10, 2020

Uploaded THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP Files To SILVERGRAIN CLASSICS Magazine In Germany

Just uploaded all the files (at least for now) to Silvergrain Classics magazine (Germany). My head is spinning with the writing and rewriting, the editing and re-editing of it all. It is lovely to get the work shown in a International magazine like the beautifully printed Silverygrain Classics, but boy is it a lot of work! 

Not sure my editing work is completed yet, the magazine deadline is Oct. 15, so there might be some emergency last minute things I have to do as well.

Silvergrain Classics magazine is high quality all the way, a wonderful publication. I am lucky, happy and very proud to have the family pictures shown in it. Hope the publishing of the photographs can help the families in some way (raising more funds for the donation work?).  I do not want this to be about me, but instead about them.

Silvergrain Classics Magazine Website