Saturday, November 16, 2019

Some Film Photos From The Last Thai Trip

Some photos made with film from last trip. I felt depressed last week so started developing film, which improved my mood. Photography has always been able to lift me out of nasty spirits. 

I did not shoot as much film as I should have the last Thai trip, sort of got carried away with the digital camera. Photos are from the "People Who Live Under The Freeway Series" made in Klong Toey Slum Bangkok. 
All TrI-X film shot at 200ASA developed in D-76 2:1 for 12 minutes 20C. Camera was a Leica R6, not sure the lens, believe I shot the 16-21-24-60 mm with film last trip.
Will post more film images as I develop and scan them in the coming months. I need to get my lazy ass back to Thai to continue this series and continue the dump work/photos.

Dom 58 from "The People Who Live Under The Freeway", Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok Thailand 2019
A wild dog from "The People Who Live Under The Freeway", Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok Thailand 2019