Monday, November 11, 2019

Developing Film

Have not developed any film from the last trip yet. Will go downstairs and do that before having a nap and my first work shift tonight. Been so down all week because of the truck theft, am hoping developing film will pull me out of it. Photography has always been my high of high, photography has always been able to pull me out of life's negative ruts, hoping that happens again today. I have a week of work ahead, I need to stop this ugly down I am.

Keep thinking of 3 things
- What can I drive mom in? The truck was easier for mom to get in and out of.
- Truck lost for nothing, all that money wasted. I could have used the money instead in so many more important ways.
- I have nothing to pull the wet plate trailer next spring. How can I improve at Wet Plate?