Saturday, December 15, 2012

Klong Toey Heads

I will be including several Klong Toey portrait heads in my Kaasa Gallery March show, these are tighter composed images of just the head of my subject. Some of my friends do not believe headshot portraits are effective but I think its important to folllow your own instincts (I need to show what I think is most effective). Portraits can be made in a many different ways, they do not have to all be wide shot environmental types. There are as many ways to make portraits as other types of photographic subjects (landscapes, still life's, nudes etc.), heck there might even more ways to make portraits as a human subject is constantly in flux, constantly changing.

The portraits below are what I am printing this week and will probably be in the show, I might also include 2 or 3 more (including a closed eye boxer portrait shot I do not have a scan of).