Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sprint To The Finish!!

Doing an all day and all night printing session trying to get all the VAAA prints done on time. I used up all my Bergger paper so have switched to Oriental Seagull Warm photo paper. I am tying to make up the final 3 prints with an extra 1 or 2 to choose from. I want to have a few extra photos just in case after dry down I am not happy with what I have. I do not have time or the extra 20x24 paper to do reprints now, I am all in and going for it tonight. Tomorrow at 12-130pm I take 10 framed prints to the gallery.

Will have to stay awake for over 24 hours, probably around 30 hours when all is said and done. I also have a work (security) meeting tomorrow I need to attend, first meeting in a year and a 1/2 and it has to fall on the day I am rushing to finish printing my show, bad luck.