Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Feeling Crappy

After the latest rejection I am feeling crappy. It is hard to come and work a 12 hour nightshift with the latest  rejection letter still ringing in your ears. I need to forget the letter and concentrate. I need to finish 3 more prints for the "Human Voices" VAAA show. I have a deadline of Tuesday at 10am, I need to bare down and finish the prints, after Tuesday when I drop off the photographs I can pout, but not now.

To get over this bad vibe I need to develop the film (still in boxes) from my last trip. Once I see those negatives I will feel better, it will re-inspire me. I also need to start making more photographs, I want to start the "My Father at 80" series of portraits, my next week off work. Making pictures always gets me into a positive groove.