Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Words Running In Parallel

The artist Ann M, also spoke to me of a project she is working on related to a hand made book on Covid and the effects it had on society. She is using photos and written text together but independently of each other. Ann uses  the wonderful term “running in parallel “.

Over night I thought about what she had said over and over.  I had often thought that too much text was a negative around photographs. A distraction if you will. But what if you could run the text as she dies in parallel to enhance your messaging!

More thought needed Can I use this process to make AMBROTOS KANATA better?

Note* I need to spend more time around artists, they are lovely people who express themselves in such unique and individual but universal ways.  They teach you so much not not only about art but also about life. Being around folks like that help you grow as a human being.