Saturday, February 8, 2020

Shades Of Grey Fine Art Photography Magazine, OPPORTUNITY!

Gosh sometimes things happen very fast. I visited the page of a new facebook friend (he asked to become friends last night), and on his page was a story about a interview he did for a French photography magazine called "Shades Of Grey". I looked up the magazine online and this morning sent the magazine my 2 PDF files on THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP and THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY. An hour later I got this reply from the magazine.

----------------------------------

"You have some impressive and striking work here.
I can offer you a long interview and portfolio in the upcoming shades of Grey Magazine (March 25th issue). Please let me know if this works for you, and I will send you the questions and the details."

-------------------------------------

This could be a great opportunity to tell the stories of my subjects to a larger audience. Hope it works out. The SHADES OF GREY: FINE ART PHOTOGRPAHY MAGAZINE, is a beautiful winner of a publication. There are some truly great images in this magazine, here are some that I found today on a quite search. 

More information as I learn more to follow. Thank you to the folks at "Shades of Grey" for giving the photographs, and the people in them this opportunity.

Note* It looks like the PDF file submission work is bearing fruit! :)

https://shadesofgreymagazine.com