Monday, August 19, 2019

Cleaning Mom And Dads Laundry Room

from facebook...

Still have not finished cleaning the glass room area of the house that I intend to use for photographs matting and framing. This last week off I got distanced and was working on the laundry room area of home. Cleaning organizing and the like. Found things in the drawers dating back to when I was 10 years old. Trying to keep the important older things and get rid of the useless stuff. Mom had house gas and telephone bills dating back several decades in this room.

Still more work there to do.I set up a fish tank as in the room, that I got on the cheap for $30 CAD. Had the fish at the old house and needed to move them.

Back to my security nightshifts tonight, Need to earn some money for a new important digital lens for our next Thai trip to the families at the dump an Bangkok‘s Klong Toey Slum in 2020.

Laundry room