Gosh all of a sudden I had a tone of Fanny RV problems.
- a flat tire last night after I started preparing the TV for the hitch repair appointment today. Called AMA, the guy came to change my tire then even fixed it for free. There was a leaky valve on the tire.
- today drove the RV to the hitch repair, welding shop for a 9am appointment. After I went inside to speak to the boss I came out and the RV would not start. This is the first time in 6 years that that has happened.
After a boost failed. I called AMA again. Their battery guy arrived down and tried 3 or 4 different ways to start it, boosting both batteries. It was not a battery problem.
- The AMA battery guy called for a tow truck for the RV.
- While I was waiting for the tow truck the hitch guy was welding the hitch supports. Then the tow truck driver arrived, had difficulty removing the crankshaft (bolts almost seized..
- Finally Fanny was towed to a repair shop. It is in line to be fixed, which will happen around September 21.
A trying anD difficult day. If everything goes right, the motor home will be ready for a long British Columbia Ambrotype making trip, starting around September 25.