Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tired But Now I Can Do Photography

Well its over, 11-12 hour night shifts followed by a one day turn over to 2-12 hour day shifts (11 nights and 2 day shifts in 14 days). I got 1/2 a stat day and 6 days of OT in all of that, all money earned I will spend on my large 8x10 Tri-x film order, I think I will get enough money to pay for about 1/2 my film purchase.

Slept last night like the living dead, moaning and rolling and stumbling about a few times  when nature called. Feel not to terrible this morning, only a slight headache. Today I want to do some yard work, maybe a bike ride to the AGA (Art Gallery of Alberta) and later some darkroom time. Hopefully over the next few days off I can also shoot the 8x10 Master camera and develop some more film. I have 4 days off before I go back to another 7-12 hour night shifts.

Still thinking of taking a second job to help pay for the Mae Sod Burmese project and other things. I hate to give up my photography hours thou, I love that time so much, another job will cut deep into the time I can spend on pics.