Sunday, July 29, 2012

Slump

Been in a photographic slump the last few days, I need to get back on the horse tonight. I plan on scanning work for a "Shots Magazine" portrait issue submission and spend the entire night printing. I might also try developing a bunch of back logged 35mm Tri-x.

Next week I will take the iMac to work to start working on the Alberta Foundation for the Arts submission. I need to complete my submission for the "Families of Mae Sot garbage dump project" by September 1.

I also made a local $30 purchase of over 100 cassette tapes from a former wedding DJ guy.  I will get a cheap (Sony) cassette player as well and hook it up to my darkroom amp/speakers to add to my dancing in the dark(room) collection! This new music all catalogued and very well organized by the DJ should make being in the darkroom that much better. I hope to spend many many nights and days printing to some great tunes, got to make sure I don't pull a muscle with some those disco spins!